We are planning to resume in-person services Monday May 3, 2021. Here's what you need to know:
- No more than 10 patrons will be allowed in the building at once
- Masks are required
- Sign-in when you arrive for contact tracing purposes
- Social distancing is encouraged
- Please keep your visit less than 30 minutes, if possible.
- Computer use will be by appointment only (45 minute time slots)
- Please do not reshelve books when browsing, but place them on the specified carts for sanitization
- If you're still not comfortable coming into the building, curbside services will continue until further notice.
- Our hours will remain the same as below, under Current Services
We're excited to welcome the community back into the library and hope that you'll help us stay open by following our current policies.
Our building is currently closed to the public but offering Grab-and-Go/Curbside Services Monday through Friday. Our hours are:
- Monday: 9am-2pm
- Tuesday: 11am-6pm
- Wednesday: 9am-2pm
- Thursday: 11am-6pm
- Friday: 9am-5pm
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED
Those wishing to take advantage of curbside services should read the following Grab-and-Go procedure flyer:
Properly worn masks are required during curbside pickup appointments.